Uniproducts (UIL) is committed to achieving
environment 'health and safety (EHS) excellence. This is the responsibility of the management
and employees, in all the functions.
UIL shall strive to provide a safe and healthy
environment to the communities in which we do business.
UIL will operate its facilities
in an environmentally acceptable manner with continuous improvement in our processes, EHS management
system and the prevention of pollution.
Management with the participation of employees
shall maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
- Meet all applicable environment, health and safety, legal and other requirements.
- Establish EHS objectives and targets and report results on our performance.
- Make a sincere efforts to design our products for sustainable use of earth's resources, considering& waste, energy, material content, packaging, upgradability, reuse and recyclability.
- Expect suppliers to operate consistently with our EHS policy.
- Evaluate performance by monitoring results through effective management reviews.
- Empower employees to effectively implement EHS policy.